Thursday, January 19, 2006

Things I Hate

Over on T.I.P. Thom asked everyone what they hate. I thought I should archive my response for future genuflection: I hate... people who proselytize people who don't know how to care for and control their dogs PDA Cold rain (when it could be snow if it was 2 degrees colder) Waking up when it's still dark ignorance factory farms 90% of what's on tv and 99.9% of what's on the radio seafood (though suddenly I like shrimp) people who wear sandals and a t-shirt in January Tech Bitches Fox News Extremists of any sort, but particulary right-wingers talkers at movies cell phones at the library colin quinn jimmy fallon shots Urban sprawl in general and the city of Atlanta in particular Country music censorship America (only sometimes) The South (almost all the time) racists little dogs fluffy cats reality shows The Red Sox, Braves, Mets, Orioles, Devils, Islanders, Nets, Redskins, and Cowboys Frat Boys skim milk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home