Tuesday, October 18, 2005

To Do....

Here’s my current list of books/authors to read. I miss summer vacations, I’ll never catch up with the pace I discover new books. I need to “triage” more effectively, by which I mean giving up more quickly when I find that I’m not really enjoying a book.

Blind Watchmaker Extended Phenotype (And Other Dawkins' Books) Hyperion Parnell Hall - Crossword Puzzle Mysteries Tom Robbins Ladies And Gentlemen, The Bronx Is Burning Asimov, Best Stories Fight Club Mind Game Pat Cadigan Neal Stephenson William Gibson Haruki Murakami Richard Morgan Orchid Thief Temple Grandin (Animals) Game Theory Stephen Baxter The hidden game of football New thinking man’s guide to pro football My father the spy Word Freak, Stefan Fatsis Michael Pollan "The Long Ball" By Tom Adelman Best American Sportswriting (1994) Robert Parker Alan Alda Grateful Dead Books (Phil Lesh in particular) Infinite Jest David Rakoff (From The Daily Show) Nickel and Dime ----- Listening to: the sound of my head not pounding for the first time today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home